Super Grip ATV Tires
SUPER GRIP CORPORATION
NON-HIGH WAY TIRE WARRANTY POLICY
You are eligible for the benefits of this warranty policy if you are the user or authorized agent of the user of new Super Grip non-highway tires bearing the authorized "Super Grip" brand label.
Non-highway tires are defined as tires whose principal design is for industrial non-highway service in other than normal operation and which do not bear department of transportation identification numbers.
This warranty policy covers tires purchased less than one (1) year prior to presentation for adjustment.
Any tire covered by this warranty policy that becomes unserviceable from a workmanship or material related condition will be replaced with a comparable new Super Grip tire on a pro-rated basis. The replacement price will be calculated by multiplying Super Grip's current price for a new Super Grip tire by the percentage of original tread worn off at the time of adjustment.
Replacement tires received under this warranty will be covered by the warranty Super Grip gives on those tires.
ADJUSTMENT POLICY LIMITATIONS:
This limited warranty is applicable only in the forty-eight contiguous United States, District of Columbia, and Canada.
No representative or dealer has the authority to make any representation, promise, or agreement on behalf of Super Grip except as stated herein.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS POLICY:
- Tires purchased more than one (1) year prior to presentation for adjustment. Without a proof of purchase date, tires manufactured one (1) or more years prior to presentation are not covered.
- Irregular wear or tire damage due to impact breaks, cuts, snags, machine damage, wreck, collision, or fire. Also not covered are cosmetic blemishes and/or irregular wear or tire damage caused by: improper inflation [over-inflation and/or under-inflation], overloading, improper mounting, misapplication, misuse, operator abuse, negligence, racing, speed, wheel, rim or chain damage, and mechanical condition of the vehicle. A black press-on tire or pneumatic shaped solid tire shall not be considered unserviceable from a workmanship or material related condition after 2,000 hours of service. A non-marking press-on tire or pneumatic shaped solid tire shall not be considered unserviceable from a workmanship or material related condition after 1,000 hours of service.
- Super Grip does not warrant and will not give credit in any adjustment transaction, for any kind of material added to the tires after leaving a Super Grip factory or distribution center. Super Grip will not adjust a tire which has failed as a result of adding any such materials. (Example: tire filler, sealants, or balancing substances).
- Tires operating in excess of the tire rated work capability factor.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, incidental or consequential damage.
- Press-on tires whose original, outside diameter has been reduced by one (1) inch or more. Solid tires whose original, outside diameter has been reduced by two (2) inches or more.
- You must present the unserviceable tire(s) to Super Grip Canada Inc., 13540 156 street, Edmonton, AB (Canada) T5V 1L3, freight pre-paid. Phone: 780-447-2271 Fax: 780-447-3768. Web Site: www.supergriptires.ca
- You must pay for taxes, mounting or pressing, balancing, trip charge, and any additional services you order at time of adjustment.
- A claim will not be recognized unless submitted on a Super Grip claim form (supplied by Super Grip Corporation or its distributor). The form must be completely filled out and signed by you, the owner of the tire presented for adjustment, or your authorized agent.